Job no: 498112
Work type: Casual
Location: Wodonga, Vic
Categories: Education & Training
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- To work as a member of the local kindergarten team to support the access and participation of all children within an inclusive environment.
- Work with all children in the kindergarten setting, including children with disabilities and high support needs.
- Maintain positive and welcoming relationships with families, colleagues and other service providers.
- Communicate verbally or in writing, any observations that may affect the children’s activities and running of the program.
- Ensure open communication with all direct and extended team members.
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen.
- You are committed to supporting inclusion and participation.
- You have excellent communication and team skills.
- You want to join a team that is making a difference in our local community.
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Satisfactory Working with Children's (WWC) Check - Employee
- Satisfactory NDIS Screening Check
- Triple Vaccination Certificate
- Experience working with children is highly desirable.
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme? and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Bree Jeffery at email KISProgram@scopeaust.org.au or phone 0357627121
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org, this includes support completing your application online.
Please note, if you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend