Disability Support Worker (DDSO1/1Q)
Job no: 498105
Work type: Part Time Permanent
Location: Ringwood East, Vic
Categories: Support Worker
Disability Support Worker (DDSO1/1Q) - Ringwood East
At Scope, we see the person.
This is not just for our customers, but also for our people. That’s why we’re seeking people like you. People who can support every one of our customers to live as equal and empowered citizens.
Home@Scope is a subsidiary of Scope, one of Australia’s largest providers of disability support services, with over 70 years’ experience. Home@Scope provides supported independent living, short-term accommodation and assistance services.
What sets us apart is the ‘Scope Approach’ – which guides both our customer and employee experience.
See the person
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email email@example.com
- Part-time permanent role located in Ringwood East
- You will support our customers with their daily tasks and goals through a person-centred approach
- Your shifts will be a mix of mornings, day, afternoon, evenings and sleepovers
- You’ll work with a range of customers particularly those with behaviours of concern.
- A Drivers licence isn't required but is preferred for this role
Do it together
As a Disability Support Worker in one of our services you will work with a team on and off-site of specialists with one common goal – to enable our customers to live as an equal and empowered citizen.
To recognise the contribution you make to the lives of our customers, we offer a competitive remuneration package that includes:
- Salary benefits and conditions based on the Disability Services Enterprise Agreement Victoria 2018-2022, with membership to HACSU (Health and Community Services Union)
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 per year tax free in addition to your standard tax-free threshold for salary)
- Purchased Leave Scheme (gives you the opportunity to purchase up to four weeks additional leave on top of your existing four-week Annual Leave entitlement)
- Employee Assistance Program (free confidential support and advice for workplace and personal issues)
Do it right
To be successful in this role you must have or be willing to obtain:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance and Working with Children's Check (Employee)
- Current Level 2 First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Valid Australian Working Rights and an International Police Check if you have lived or worked overseas for more than one (1) year within the last ten years
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with Government Health advice.
Do it better
At Scope, we pride ourselves on collaborating with our people. We’re dedicated to your continuous training and development as we are continuing to expand, not only within Victoria but also across Australia.
Your journey will commence with a paid, thorough orientation and you have the opportunity for a diverse career pathway. We have a team committed to helping you nurture your potential and grow your career with our training and development programs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend