Job no: 497591
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Boronia, Vic
House Coordinator – Accommodation Services
At Scope, we see the person
This is not just for our customers, but also for our people. That’s why we’re seeking people like you. People who can support every one of our customers to live as equal and empowered citizens.
Scope is one of Australia’s largest providers of disability support services. We have over 70 years’ experience supporting people with physical, intellectual, and multiple disability and developmental delays across our supported independent living, short-term accommodation and assistance services as well as our Day and Lifestyle Options.
What sets us apart is the ‘Scope Approach’ – which guides both our customer and employee experience.
See the person
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Time Permanent Role based in Boronia.
- Primarily your shifts will be Monday to Friday with the opportunity to flexibly change hours in line with the service delivery needs.
- To provide customers with high quality support that addresses individual needs and enhanced independence, abilities, community participation and/or quality of life.
- Be an advocate for the development of good working relationships with the people we support,
families/carers and staff within Scope.
- Responsible for championing a culture of continuous improvement within the team that supports Scopes organisational culture and change program.
Do it together
As a House Coordinator in one of our services you will work with a team on and off-site of specialists with one common goal – to enable our customers to live as equal and empowered citizens.
To recognise the contribution, you make to the lives of our customer, we offer a competitive remuneration package that includes options for:
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 per year tax free in addition to your standard tax-free threshold for salary)
- Purchased Leave Scheme (gives you the opportunity to purchase up to four weeks additional leave on top of your existing four-week Annual Leave entitlement)
- Employee Assistance Program (free confidential support and advice for workplace and personal issues)
Do it right
To be successful in this role you must have or be willing to obtain:
- Valid Drivers Licence
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance and Working with Children's Check (Employee)
- Current Level 1 First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Valid Australian Working Rights and an International Police Check if you have lived or worked overseas for more than one (1) year within the last ten years
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with Government Health advice.
Do it better
At Scope, we pride ourselves on collaborating with our people. We’re dedicated to your continuous training and development as we are continuing to expand, not only within Victoria but also across Australia.
Your journey will commence with a paid, thorough orientation and you have the opportunity for a diverse career pathway. We have a team committed to helping you nurture your potential and grow your career with our training and development programs.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend