People & Culture Business Partner
Job no: 497547
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: Hawthorn, Vic
Categories: People & Culture
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a People & Culture Business Partner to work within our Business Partnering team.
- Provide HR partnering/consulting to meet the needs of the organisation;
- Deliver recommendations and solutions to managers across a full range of HR areas including, communications, change, employee relations, WHS, recruitment, and resourcing
- Build and maintain your reputation as a credible, trusted advisor and contributor;
- Resolve issues and manage risk through problem-solving methodologies, research, and the development of solutions
- Develop and implement new strategies, policies, programmes, and practices to meet organisational and management needs
- Ensure strategy and standards are maintained in line with organisational expectations, and are continuously improved
- Lead and/or contribute to relevant HR projects in accordance with the agreed budget, scope, quality, and timeframe
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Kellie Anderson on 0478 668 041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email email@example.com, this includes support completing your application online.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance a Working with Children Check and a COVID-19 digital certificate. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend