Job no: 497513
Work type: Part Time Permanent
Location: Hawthorn, Vic
Categories: Information & Communication Technology
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Coordinator of Non-electronic Communication Aid Service (NECAS) to work within our Communication and Inclusion Resource Centre.
Lead and coordinate NECAS to facilitate delivery of high quality products and services, provided in a timely and responsive manner. Also to deliver positive customer experience and customer outcomes with a focus on continuous improvement in business performance and responsible for contributing to business development and meeting surplus plan targets.
- Experience in a leadership role
- Experience coordinating service budgets
- Experience with working with children and adults with multiple and complex disability
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and to provide coordination and leadership
- Attention to detail and accuracy in written and verbal work
- Excellent written and verbal/interpersonal communication skills demonstrated by the ability to interact and negotiate with a wide range of people (customers, clients, suppliers etc.) on a daily basis
- Excellent time management and organisational skills e.g. data collection, keeping statistics, filing etc
- The ability to work effectively within teams and with a wide range of stakeholders
- An ability to provide effective professional supervision to staff of the same discipline
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Naomi Rezzani on 0417 792 912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you require us to adjust our recruitment process to meet your individual needs please email email@example.com, this includes support completing your application online.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance a Working with Children Check and a COVID-19 digital certificate. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend