Co-ordinator Individualised Living Options
Job no: 497464
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Glebe, NSW
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
Scope is determined to continue to grow its customer base and workforce as it expands into NSW
and seeks to be a national quality service provider.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Co-ordinator to work within our Independent Living Options (ILO) program based in the inner west and south east of Sydney.
We are looking for people who live in the inner West or south east Sydney, want to work in the area they live in, and supporting people to connect with their communities.
- Confidentially provide managing/mentoring, development and proving leadership to a team in order to provide flexible services which meet the individuals needs of the people we support
- Get involved with how we will deliver services in the future
- Develop and monitor the operational budget and facilitate change, and drive continuous improvement
- Get talking , Liaise and meet with community groups, people we support and their families to work towards meeting individual goals and outcomes
- Be involved with recruiting staff that match your service, your team ands most importantly the people we support
- Manage OH&S where you and your team deliver services to continue to ensure that Scope always provides a safe and happy workplace for all
- Whilst managing your team you will still be getting hands on and provide monitoring and direct support
- Be involved in on call support (on a rotating roster with peers)
- You will have a passion to support people living with a disability to live in their own home in an inclusive way which meets the individual needs of each person
- Be an practice leader with proven experience in managing a diverse team and knowledge of the community sector
- Strategic in your thinking about how to improve service and contribute to diversional and organisational changes that positively impact your services
- You appreciate change and work well in leading a team through an ever changing environment
- Experience within the disability field is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualified , or equivalent in a related discipline
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Linda Ward on 0437 549 688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance a Working with Children Check and a COVID-19 digital certificate. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend