Therapy Team Leader
Job no: 497285
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Are you an experienced, Grade 3 clinician? Looking for a change? Interested in moving into a therapy leadership role?
Scope is looking for a clinician passionate about leading quality services to join our Therapy Team Leaders group. This position would suit either an experience or emerging leader.
- To oversee day to day operations of the therapy team.
- To provide best practice service provision through the support, education and training of allied health professionals working at Scope.
- To facilitate positive customer experience and customer outcomes through effective leadership and support.
- To initiate and lead continuous improvement in the business performance of Scope’s therapy services
- To achieve and maintain a differentiated market position and effectively contribute towards achievement of Scope’s strategic plan.
A small clinical load may be part of this role.
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are an experienced clinician and have relevant experience in disability and/or paediatric services
- You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team skills
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Registered with AHPRA or for Speech Pathologists, you are a practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Julie Barber firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend