Service Delivery System (SDS) Manager
Job no: 497269
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Service Delivery System (SDS) Manager to work within our Business Performance Unit.
This position will manage the new Service Delivery System as it moves through the final stages of implementation to a Continuous Improvement Project/BAU. The SDS Manager will work with operations and across the organisation (ICT, Finance, P & C) to ensure that the SDS is appropriately embedded into BAU with ongoing quality improvement processes. Key responsibilities include:
- Vendor Management in conjunction with ICT System owners
- Responsible for the SDS Coordinator and SDS Support team to provide ongoing training and support
- Manage user access particularly new and departing staff including security level
- Work with ICT to ensure final transition of BAU activities occurs smoothly
- Quality improvement-establish a Reference Group, including end user representation across the organisation to inform system improvements
- Work with ICT and SDS Coordinator to prioritise and progress change requests as identified by RG and other sources
- Manage testing for upgrades and new functionality of SDS.
- Demonstrated experience in Service Delivery System management and /or operations.
- Demonstrated experience in provision of training or support to groups of staff.
- Tertiary qualifications would be an advantage.
- Experience with Lumary / Skedulo would be an advantage, however not essential.
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Rebecca Knights on 0429 176 064 or email email@example.com .
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance and a Working with Children Check and a Police Check. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend