Payroll Administration Officer
Job no: 497261
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Categories: Accounting & Finance
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administration Officer to work within our Payroll Department. This is a full time 12-month fixed term contract role that will provide support across the entire payroll function. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage employee queries and ensure the payroll function provides an exemplary level of customer service
- Monitor payroll variation requests
- Manage payroll inbox and liaise with outsourced payroll provider
- Collation of new employee data and maintenance of employee files
- Process employee and organisational/positional changes
- Process Long Service Leave, Parental Leave and Special Leave requests
- Monitor incremental increases
- Sound knowledge of the Workers Compensation process and calculation of PIAWE rates and applicable Workcover payments
- Compliance reporting including month end and financial year end reporting as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years in a similar Payroll Administration role
- Previous experience working with Payroll systems and processes (Preceda highly regarded)
- Well-developed technical skills, including MS Office and payroll related technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and general problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to work productively in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Collaborative and team focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend