Access Services Team Leader
Job no: 497253
Work type: Part Time Fixed Term
Categories: Communication & Inclusion Resource Centre (CIRC)
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Access Services Team Leader to work within our Communication & Inclusion Resource Centre. Key functions of the role are to:
- Support the management of service requests and referrals, and allocation of these within the team, or direction to alternative services.
- Monitor performance measures and coordinate collaborative change in practices.
- Implement organisational systems and processes which support the delivery of integrated services within CIRC.
- Support continuous improvement in the business performance of CIRC’s access services to achieve and maintain a differentiated market position and effectively contribute towards achievement of Scope’s strategic plan.
- Empower colleagues by providing coaching, mentoring and development opportunities. Provide clear vision, strategies, direction and support staff at the site whilst working in a way that is central to the values and culture of Scope.
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced professional knowledge in leadership, guidance, and direction of staff
- Post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline (desirable).
- Has comprehensive knowledge of organisational structure, programs, activity, operational policy and procedures or service aspects of the work performed.
- Highly collaborative approach, partnering skills and the ability to gain support and cooperation from others.
- Ability to work independently, and as a member of a team.
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Naomi Rezzani on 0417 792 912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance and a Working with Children Check and a Police Check. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend