Senior Support Officer
Job no: 497251
Work type: Part Time Permanent
Categories: Communication & Inclusion Resource Centre (CIRC)
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Senior Support Officer to work within our Communication Inclusion Resource Centre.
- Ensure the effective day-to-day running of CIRC by providing proactive administrative support to the General Manager and Senior Leadership Team
- Proactive diary management and coordination for the General Manager
- Coordinate meetings and events, including drafting and distributing agendas, minutes and action lists
- Coordinate and format information for internal and external communications – board reports, memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Make any travel and accommodation arrangements
- Administration of expenses for the General Manager
- Monitor and direct incoming calls, emails and other correspondence
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in proactive diary management and providing broad administrative support
- High quality customer service skills, including the ability to build rapport and strong relationships
- High degree of professionalism and judgement with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Highly developed written, verbal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with a diverse range of people and stakeholders
- Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge and working understanding of disability (preferred)
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Belinda Hingston by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance and a Working with Children Check. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend