Job no: 497199
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Accounting & Finance
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Financial Analyst to work within our Finance Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting analysis on financial and operational results to understand company performance
- Directly support the Home@Scope SIL quoting team and Roster of Care projects
- Preparing reports on current and past financial data and communicating the insights of these reports to the business
- Working with key stakeholders to enable integration of financial and key statistical information in service delivery and acquittal
- Identifing financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Developing tools, models, procedures and KPIs alongside internal stakeholders to ensure Scope’s service models are sustainable, marketable, individualised and meets the needs and wants of people within the disability sector.
- Assisting the FP&A Manager to run the annual Scope surplus plan process including guiding principles following strategy day; aligned to the strategic plan and present to Exec & Board
- Suggesting budgets and improvements, including rolling forecasts and costing of rosters in Tech1 or supporting systems
- Develop and facilitate the “real time” organisational KPI reporting via the Business Intelligence Tool. Improve reporting and data as Scope systems evolve.
- Tertiary and professional qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. CA, CPA, ACA, accounting, business studies, finance, information technology / systems.
- Demonstrably effective & extensive experience (2 years and above) in financial management / accounting / reporting
- Demonstrably effective & extensive experience (2 years and above) in presenting to and negotiating with Executive & senior management
- Demonstrably effective & extensive experience (2 years and above) in costing, business / financial analysis, modelling, budgeting
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Vivek Srinivasan via email VSrinivasan@scopeaust.org.au
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a NDIS worker screening check clearance. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now