Therapy Assistant Level 2
Job no: 496532
Work type: Part Time Fixed Term
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Deliver goal directed services to children (early childhood and school age) and adults under the delegation and supervision of Scope practitioners
- Services will be delivered in our new therapy spaces, at home and in the community, and will promote each person’s inclusion and participation in the communities that they choose
- Directly support Scope practitioners with administrative duties, room set up, selection and/or manufacture of resources
- Monitor and report progress and observed changes to primary practitioner
- Always provide services in collaboration with others
- Fixed term for 6mths with potential for extension
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are a final year Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology student, ideally with availability 3 days a week. Flexibility around clinical placements will be accommodated.
- You are committed to family and person centred approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team skills
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Satisfactory NDIS Clearance Check
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Melissa Barnes on 0448 324 122 or email email@example.com
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend