Business Relationship Lead
Job no: 496509
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Communication & Inclusion Resource Centre (CIRC)
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review's Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Business Relationship Lead to work within our Access Services.
Provide high quality, responsive customer service to corporate and community customers who contact CIRC by all communication channels including phone, email, website, conferences, etc.
Customer Experience and Engagement:
- Responsible for developing quality relationships with corporate and community customers who enquire about, or are current users of our products and services.
- Responsible for timely and proactive management of all enquiries.
- Customer service delivery administration and maintenance of customer files within the CRM
- Scheduling staff to meet business demand including the scheduling of training sessions and communication access assessments and customer access to eLearning systems.
- Responsible for the development of quotes for corporate and community customers for Access Services in disability awareness, communication access and accessible information
- Liaise with corporate and community customers and Access Services coordinators to problem solve and assess customer needs
- Process invoices/billing and generate reports
- Produce reports from management systems as required
- Coordinate customer feedback and evaluations
- Capture and maintain customer records, databases and filing systems.
- Contribute to the customer pipeline to ensure customers receive timely and accurate information (e.g.: quotes)
- Comply with Scope Policies and Procedures
- Implement and communicate Scope Policies and Procedures to customers as required
Provide a range of general administrative support to the Access Services team
Applicants should possess:
- A depth of demonstrated administrative experience, commercial services and customer services
- Knowledge of access and inclusion services in the community (desirable)
- Relevant Certificate/Diploma advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills with experience in liaising with a range of people.
- Experience in basic financial management systems and other software systems.
- Ability to manage a challenging workload with effective time management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly, independently and use initiative.
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Belinda Hingston by email email@example.com
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a NDIS Worker Screener Check. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend