Client (SIL) Vacancy Management Coordinator
Job no: 495193
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Strategy, Brand & Business Development
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting opportunity for a Client Vacancy Management Coordinator to work within our Brand, Strategy and Business Development Team.
This position is responsible for supporting the service delivery team in centrally coordinating and managing Supported Independent Living (SIL) vacancies across Scope and Home@Scope services. This role will report to the Vacancy Manager and assist in supporting collaborations between Scope and the specialist disability accommodation (SDA) providers to ensure that the vacancies are filled, and all stakeholders are engaged and informed. This role is responsible for the daily administration and coordination of enquiries of the centralised vacancies team.
This role is pivotal in ensuring Scope continues to be the preferred leading SIL provider as the sector moves into the NDIS.
- Previous experience in administration coordination
- Experience in coordinating and preparing marketing materials
- Knowledge of SIL and SDA funding in the NDIS funding scheme will be advantageous
- Sound knowledge relating to service delivery in the disability sector will be advantageous
- Attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- A sound working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office programs
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic environment where management of multiple stakeholders can be complex and demanding
- Ability to establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong administration skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Good understanding and empathy to behaviours of people who are undergoing significant personal pressures due to housing stress
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, including demonstrated conflict management skills as well as sensitivity and empathy to individual and cultural needs of customers
- Adaptable to responding to differing business priorities & responsibilities of multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to assume responsibility and be self-directed and operate independently
- Strong team player
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to May Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a Police Check issued in the last 12 months for employment in the Disability sector. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now