Client (SIL) Vacancy Management Manager
Job no: 495192
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Strategy, Brand & Business Development
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting opportunity for a Client Vacancy Management Manager to work within our Strategy, Brand and Business Development Team.
This position is responsible for supporting the service delivery team in centrally coordinating and managing Supported Independent Living (SIL) vacancies across Scope and Home@Scope services. This role will work collaboratively with the specialist disability accommodation (SDA) providers to ensure that the vacancy management process is well co-ordinated, with the vacancies appropriately advertised on websites and all stakeholders engaged and informed. This role will support the service delivery team to work with the SDA providers and all other stakeholders to ensure that the vacancy process will deliver the best outcome for current residents/families and future residents/families.
This role is pivotal in ensuring Scope continues to be the preferred leading SIL provider as the sector moves into the NDIS.
To be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of SIL and SDA funding in the NDIS funding scheme
- Sound knowledge relating to service delivery in the disability sector will be advantageous
- Previous experience and understanding of SIL vacancy management processes
- Proven ability to assume responsibility and be self-directed and operate independently
- Ability to establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships. Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Strong communication skills both written and oral. Confident in communicating and influencing at all levels with strong empathy and understanding of behaviours of people who are undergoing significant personal pressures due to housing stress
- Performance driven and results orientated
- Business focused and analytical
- Critical thinker, adaptable to responding to differing business priorities & responsibilities of multiple stakeholders, strong negotiation skill
- Exercise good judgement, as well as politically sensitive and astute
- Strong team player
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to May Cheung at email@example.com.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a Police Check issued in the last 12 months for employment in the Disability sector. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now