Job no: 495171
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Provide early childhood intervention services to children and families, building on their strengths and the capacity of the family.
- Deliver goal directed therapy services to school aged children and adults. Services will be provided collaboratively with significant others to support a person‘s community participation in a range of environments.
- Support customers and others to develop and review individual therapy and support plans, ensuring goals are meaningful, meet the needs of the individual and reflect their personal goals
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are have relevant experience in paediatrics and / or adults - New graduates will be considered
- You are committed to family and person centred approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team skills
- Have a driver’s licence
- Skype interview available for interstate applicants
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Practising member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old)
Scope as an employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Sharon Fragomeni on (03 57627121) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to their details being checked against the Department of Health & Human Services, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List.
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now