Job no: 495154
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Develop and deliver goal directed physiotherapy services with children and adults in a way which encourages participation in new and everyday activities
- Utilise evidence based physiotherapy skills to support those with disabilities to maintain or achieve new skills.
- Provide informative and collaborative services which ensure that customers and carers have the knowledge and understanding to maximise outcomes.
- Work with colleagues and other stakeholders to continue a high quality package of support for the customer.
- Customised practice support program to suit your needs
- Parental leave position with potential to continue
- Full time position preferred, however part time will be considered for the right candidate
- Caseload with lots of variety. Opportunity to work with children, young people and adults in different settings (eg: clinic, home, school, kinder, daycare & workplace)
- Flexibility around work hours between core client support hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm.
- Provides opportunities to develop specialised skills in working with complex customers and to also potential to promote growth of the physiotherapy service.
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are an experienced physiotherapist (1 year minimum) and have relevant experience in disability and/or paediatric services.(preferred)
- You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have an interest in developing your skills in supporting those with complex physical disability.
- Passionate about helping people achieve their goals and reach their full potential
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism
- Committed to working towards client directed goals, to ensure inclusion, independence and participation, focussing on what is most important to the customer
- You are looking to work as part of a highly skilled, experienced Multi-disciplinary team
Build relationships with customers and make real long lasting change
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Registered with Allied Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old)
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Colleen Becker or Jessica Fennah on 5442 2000.
By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to their details being checked against the Department of Health & Human Services, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List.
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now