Speech Pathologist - 3 - 4 years experience
Job no: 495054
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Provide therapy services and key worker supports to Adults whilst building on their strengths and developing sustainable long term solutions
- Develop and work towards goals that are meaningful and reflect their individual needs.
- As required, provide supervision and support to colleagues to develop the strengths of the therapy team.
- Provide current information to customers around valuable services to maximise their ability to make informed choices
- Our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen resonates with you
- You are an experienced clinician and have relevant experience in disability and/or paediatric services
- You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team skills
- You are proud of your skills and the positive contribution you make in people's lives
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- You are a practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old)
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Please direct enquiries to Andrea McQueen, Team Leader, Adult Therapy Services Team for Therapy, on 0466 531 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to their details being checked against the Department of Health & Human Services, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List.
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now