Therapy Team Leader
Job no: 494629
Work type: Part Time Fixed Term
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Support a team of experienced therapists to deliver best practice services including early childhood intervention and strengths based practice.
- Be involved in development of innovative practice which enables Scope to deliver a greater range of services within rural and regional areas.
- Provide clinical support to customers in your area of practice, leading the way in service delivery.
- Provide supervision and support to staff, ensuring that they have the required resources to deliver quality services.
- Be a key liaison point for customers and stakeholders, ensuring that Scope's mission is embedded in practice.
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You have a minimum 7 years relevant experience in disability and/or paediatric services
- You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team development skills, with additional experience in staff supervision.
- You have an eye for detail and ensure that services are provided in alignment with the Scope Approach.
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Registered with AHPRA or for Speech Pathologists, you are a practicing member of Speech Pathology Australia
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old)
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Tania Houghton on 0457 605 198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to their details being checked against the Department of Health & Human Services, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List.
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now