Job no: 494596
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Deliver goal directed occupational therapy services to children and adults in their homes, schools and in a range of community settings.
- Provide individualised transdisciplinary early intervention to build capacity and achieve goals related to the child's independence, self-care, play and social skills.
- Support the inclusion of children in community settings including early childhood settings, community activities and school
- Complete assessments and prescribe assistive technology and home modifications, and required funding applications
- Develop therapy support plans and prepare outcome reports as required by customers and funding bodies
- Provide informative and current information to customers around valuable services to maximise their ability to make informed choices
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are an experienced clinician and have relevant experience in disability and/or paediatric services
- You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You have excellent communication and team skills
- You will actively plan and manage your training and learning needs
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Registered with AHPRA
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old)
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Deanne Masters on 0457 606 157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to their details being checked against the Department of Health & Human Services, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List.
If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now