Customer Accounting Officer
Job no: 494594
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Glen Waverley
Categories: Accounting & Finance
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Accounting Officer to work within our Shared Services Division. This position will have responsibility for managing the billing, invoicing and debt collection processes related to designated customer accounts.
Key duties include:
- Daily billing of services provided & distribution of invoices
- Review exception reports & liaise with Divisional Operations staff for confirmation of Service Delivery Record sign off
- Liaise with Operations staff to resolve errors for re‐upload in portal
- Manage and action service issues within agreed benchmarks
- Create Credit Notes and re‐billing as required
- Provide support to the debt collection team by handling queries & contacting customers where payments are overdue
- Allocation of receipts to customer accounts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Formal qualifications in Business or Finance disciplines
- Administrative experience managing contracts and service requests
- An understanding of revenue and collection cycles and KPI's
- Previous experience in billing, query handling and debt collection
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on completing high quality work
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Experience using ERP systems such as TechnologyOne
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Niluka Perera at email@example.com
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a Police Check issued in the last 12 months for employment in the Disability sector. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now