Job no: 493483
Work type: Part Time Fixed Term
Categories: Administration & Office Support
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
Scope has an exciting and unique opportunity for a Workforce Administrator to work within our west division. The role will be based at our main office in Barwon and would be working 3 days per week: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Some travel will be required to Melbourne, St Albans area to work with the larger divisional workforce team.
You will be responsible for:
- Rostering of all direct support staff within your portfolio including monitoring of absenteeism and recommendations for escalation
- Matching employees to participant support needs as reasonably as possible
- Managing employee leave requirements process
- Ensuring that all employee information is captured, updated and maintained in the various employee management systems and payroll
- Supporting the ongoing training and compliance of all direct support staff
- Complying with Scope Policies and Procedures as applicable to your role
- Working constructively and positively alongside other people in a team environment
You will contribute to the effective utilisation and availability of all direct support staff and provide support and backup to other Administrative functions as required.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to various situations and changing priorities
- Proven ability to assume responsibility, be self directed and operate independently
- An appreciation of the immense value that diversity brings to communities
- Flexibility; to be agile and work within the larger divisional team
Experience with rostering systems and in the disability industry is advantageous.
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging and purchased annual leave scheme. You will also get the unique chance to work in a sector that is seeing the biggest social reform since the introduction of Medicare.
Take your career on a journey with Scope and work proactively with us to achieve our mission!
Please direct enquiries to Juliana Tosis on 0422 373 599.
Please note, the successful applicant will be required to hold a Working with Children Check and a Police Check issued in the last 12 months for employment in the Disability sector. If you have lived or worked for a continuous period of 12 months or more in another country within the last 10 years, a certified International Police Check from that country or countries will also be required.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now