Job no: 493388
Work type: Full Time Permanent, Part Time Permanent
Scope’s mission is to enable each person to live as an empowered and equal citizen. We support people with physical, intellectual and multiple disabilities and developmental delays to achieve their goals. Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than 100 service locations.
Scope is a registered provider under the NDIS and delivers a range of services including supported independent living, short term accommodation (respite), lifestyle options and therapy.
Scope was recently named on the Australian Financial Review’s 'Top 100 Most Innovative Companies' in Australia and New Zealand.
About The Role
- Provide therapy services to children and families whilst building on their strengths and developing sustainable long term solutions to complex needs.
- Deliver goal directed and outcome focused therapy services.
- Ensure that customers and stakeholders have the appropriate information to make informed choices about the support they receive.
- You truly believe in our mission to enable each person we support to live as an equal and empowered citizen
- You are an experienced clinician with relevant skills in the disability field of practice.
- You are committed to family and person centered approaches, strengths-based practices, and supporting inclusion and participation
- You enjoy working in a team and developing innovative practice.
- You have excellent communication and team skills
To be considered for this role, you must provide the following:
- Demonstrated experience of a minimum 2 years experience working in either the disability field or paediatrics.
- Current Driver’s License and your own vehicle
- Satisfactory Working With Children's Check (Employee)
- Registered with AHPRA
- Satisfactory National Police Check for 'Employment in Disability' (no more than twelve months old)
Scope as an Employer
Successful candidates will enjoy a range of staff benefits including flexibility to suit your work-life balance, continuous development and training, competitive remuneration and salary packaging, purchased annual leave scheme and a locally based, friendly team environment. You will also get the unique chance to work for a highly respected organisation that is seeing the biggest change to the disability sector with the roll out of the NDIS.
Please direct enquiries to Tania Houghton on 0457 605 198 or email email@example.com
By submitting a job application, prospective applicants are consenting to their details being checked against the Department of Health & Human Services, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme List.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now